Centennial Welcomes REI to Lake Raleigh!
Lake Raleigh Woods
Lake Raleigh Woods on Centennial features over three miles of natural walking and hiking trails along the south side of Lake Raleigh.
- Lake Raleigh Woods is open to the public.
- Parking for Lake Raleigh is free all weekend and after 5:00 pm on weekdays.
- Access Lake Raleigh Woods from the parking lots at Park Alumni Center and Centennial Campus Middle School (at the rear of the parking lot).
- No motorized vehicles are permitted in Lake Raleigh Woods.
- All pets must be kept on leash.
Capital Area Greenway
Disc Golf Course
Don’t let this short course fool you, Centennial’s 9-hole disc golf course features tight fairways and a challenge to even the most experienced disc golfer!
- Centennial’s disc golf course is free and open to the public.
- Parking for the disc golf course is free all weekend and after 5:00 pm on weekdays.
No pets on the disc golf course.
Lonnie Poole Golf Course
Lonnie Poole Public Golf Course on Centennial is ready to cater to all of your golf needs. This 18-hole facility is perfect for a round with friends, practicing your swing or hosting your next outing.
The Terrace Dining Room features picturesque views of the course and downtown Raleigh. Swing by after your round, or join them for brunch on the weekends.