Skip to main content

Request Space

Centennial Campus has outdoor spaces for programming opportunities available to students, faculty, staff, corporate partners, and outside community members.

Outdoor Space Request Form

Requester's Name(Required)
How are you affiliated with NC State?(Required)

MM slash DD slash YYYY
Start Time of Space Request(Required)
End Time of Space Request(Required)
Space Request Location(Required)
Type of Usage for Space Request(Required)
Day of Event Contact Name(Required)
You must fill out the State Construction Office form ( if your tent has no sides and is larger than 1,800 sq. ft. or if your tent has sides and is larger than 800 sq. ft. The form must be submitted at least 30 days prior to event. Email for further assistance.
If alcohol will be present at your event, you must fill out the University Alcohol Request Form and submit it with your space request form.
If so, please visit
If so, please visit
If your event will have food or over 100 people, you are required to utilize university event waste services:
Drop files here or
Max. file size: 195 MB.
    If necessary, upload files — maps, flyers, event timelines — that provide additional information about your space request.