Skip to main content

Land Use and Real Property Information Requests

We manage university land-use requests, including easements, rights of entry, encroachments and more. We also field real property information requests.

The Real Estate Services Department supervises and coordinates all purchase, exchange and sale of property; acquisitions or grants of easements; and requests for building demolition on behalf of the university, the university’s endowment and the university’s affiliated foundations. 

For general real property information requests or specific questions about acquisitions and dispositions of university property — including purchase, sale, exchange, easement, demolitions or user agreements — please contact the director of real estate services.